Atx RO Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Atx RO Forum

2 posters

Bugs Found!

LanceSlaught
    LanceSlaught

Bugs Found! Empty Bugs Found!

Post  LanceSlaught Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:34 am

Hey,
    Ive already told yew this in game buy theres more to it...I'm not able to equip them together either Neutral..and the falcon doesnt hit as yewv seen already....and the wargs strike rate seems to be off....it hardly atks.....please look into this as soon as possible! Thank You! Smile

Last edited by LanceSlaught on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    •Jon™•
    •Jon™•
    Admin

Bugs Found! Empty Re: Bugs Found!

Post  •Jon™• Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:31 am

LanceSlaught wrote:Hey,
    Ive already told yew this in game buy theres more to it...I'm not able to equip them together either Neutral..and the falcon doesnt hit as yewv seen already....and the wargs strike rate seems to be off....it hardly atks.....please look into this as soon as possible! Thank You! Smile

you can't really use warg and falcon at the same time. i turn it off. about the warg. you also need luck for it to work.
    LanceSlaught
    LanceSlaught

Post  LanceSlaught Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:53 am

Hmm..Alright...About the luck i had around 90 luck overall....nvm that...weve got a few more problems now
    1> The MATK bonus from equipped Staffs dont take effect(not added to MATK of char) affraid
    2> When Sorcerors Web or Vacumm a monster and hit it(Classic Sorc soloing strategy) They tp after 2 hits.... lol!
    3> This is a question actually..Do we have Eden Group Teleporters and The Nydhoggur Dungeon Activated? Suspect
    Still awaiting reply! Rolling Eyes
    Anyways i also found that the Platinum skill NPC isnt working for 2nd class platinum skills Neutral
    And about Nydhoggurs Dungeon....cuz making Crown of Deceit requires Spiritual Crystals found in nyd dungeons...ive considered doing the quest but ill have to start from "Onto the new world" quest but i didnt do it cuz im pretty sure if that was the way you wouldnt have put up a warp to all the new world maps.
    Expecting a speedy reply! Smile

Last edited by LanceSlaught on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More Buggies!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:36 am